This post is discussed about how to complete a Programming Language. Here we tell you what is the finishing line of any programming language?
Today many of the students want to learn a new programming language and when they try to learn, (self study or joining any institute) in starting everything goes on normal and they complete the programming language, But after sometime they do not feel comfortable with this programming languages, they forget the concept of programming language and they think something is missing. They learn again the same programming language. Why they need to learn again the same programming language? What is the important thing they missed in the first time when they learn? Answer of all these questions is discussed in this post.
So here what is the key of good finishing of any programming language? The answer is only in one word Projects. Continue reading
This post determines how we can give the permission to the local user or guest user. Sometimes when we want to perform any operation on our computer like saving a file, deleting a file, renaming a file, moving a file and many other operations then a warning message pops-up on the screen that is ACCESS DENIED or any other message like Contact the administrator to obtain the permission.
To allow this kind of permission this post is discussed.
Generally when we perform the operations on C (where all the windows file store and software are install) drive then this kind of warning message pops-up not on any other drive. But why ? Because this drive contains all the system file which is accessible only to the administrator not by other users.
Before you edit the registry, export the keys in the registry that you plan to edit, or back up the whole registry. If a problem occurs, you can then follow the steps how-to restore the registry to its previous state.
How to Export Registry Keys
Click Start, and then click Run.
In the Open box, type regedit, and then click OK.
On the File menu, click Export.
In the Save box, select the boxs at the bottom according to weather you want to export all or only selected branches of the registry.
You may not realize it, but your computer and your car have something in common: they both need regular maintenance. No, you don’t need to change your computer’s oil. But you should be updating your software, keeping your antivirus subscription up to date, and checking for spyware. Read on to learn what you can do to help improve your computer’s security.
Here are some basics maintenance tasks you can do today to start improving your computer’s security. Be sure you make these part of your ongoing maintenance as well.
* Sign up for software update e-mail notices. Many software companies will send you e-mail whenever a software update is available. This is particularly important for your operating system (e.g., Microsoft VV!|VD0VV$® or Macintosh), your antivirus program, and your firewall.
* Register your software. If you still have registration forms for existing software, send them in. And be sure to register new software in the future. This is another way for the software manufacturer to alert you when new updates are available.
Change Your IP address In Less Then 1 Minute
1. Click on “Start” in the bottom left hand corner of screen
2. Click on “Run”
3. Type in “command” and hit ok
You should now be at an MSDOS prompt screen.
4. Type “ipconfig /release” just like that, and hit “enter”
5. Type “exit” and leave the prompt
6. Right-click on “Network Places” or “My Network Places” on your desktop.
7. Click on “properties”